2012/13 Financial Year
Pursuant to the Senate Order for Departmental and Agency Contracts (as amended December 2003), the following table sets out contracts entered into by the Office of the Official Secretary to the Governor-General, which provide for a consideration to the value of $100,000 or more and which (a) have not been fully performed as at 30 June 2012 or (b) which have been entered into during the 12 months prior to 30 June 2013.
Some of the contracts listed contain confidentiality provisions of a general nature that are designed to protect the confidential information of the parties that may be obtained or generated in carrying out the contract.
The reasons for including such clauses include:
- ordinary commercial prudence that requires protection of trade secrets, propriety information and the like; and/or
- protection of other Commonwealth material and personal information.
This information is provided for each relevant contract in the attached link and the confidentiality arrangements reflect a standard form contract existing at the time and the nature of many of the contracts in place.
The contract amounts are reported in line with Department of Finance and Deregulation requirements. The amounts show the total amount expected to be spent over the life of the entire contract unless otherwise indicated.
The contracts are listed in alphabetical order in the attached PDF file together with an estimate of the cost of complying with this order.
- Agency Contracts Listing Relating to the Period 1 July 2012 to 30 June 2013 (PDF)
- Agency Contracts Listing Relating to the Period 1 January 2012 to 31 December 2012 (PDF)
- Agency Contracts Listing Relating to the Period 1 January 2011 to 31 December 2011 (PDF)
- Agency Contracts Listing Relating to the Period 1 January 2010 to 31 December 2010 (PDF)
- Agency Contracts Listing Relating to the Period 1 July 2009 to 30 June 2010 (PDF)