OOSGG Annual Child Safety Statement 2023
Read the Office's Annual Child Safety Statement.
Enterprise Agreement 2018-21
On 2 June 2023, the Fair Work Commission made the Annual Wage Review 2022-23 Decision to increase the National Minimum Wage by 5.75 per cent. From 1 July 2023, any employee engaged under the Governor-General Act 1974 will be paid in accordance with the Award minimum as opposed to the minimum under the OOSGG Determination (No.1) 2022.
For 2016-17 and 2017-18, the Office published information about the remuneration of its senior executives and other highly paid staff. This information, was published in accordance with guidelines of the Department of Prime Minister & Cabinet, provides transparency of remuneration of senior executives and other highly paid officials of Commonwealth entities and companies. From 2018-19, the same information is included in the Office's Annual Report.
- 2017-18 Executive Remuneration - Table A
- 2017-18 Highly Paid Staff Remuneration - Table B
- 2016-17 Executive Remuneration - Table A
- 2016-17 Highly Paid Staff Remuneration - Table B
Senate File List
In accordance with the Senate tabling requirements for Commonwealth departments and agencies (under Senate Continuing Order no. 12), the lists of new files created by the Office of the Official Secretary to the Governor-General can be found here:
- 1 January 2012 - 31 December 2015
- 1 January 2016 - 30 June 2016
- 1 July 2016 - 31 December 2016
- 1 January 2017 - 30 June 2017
- 1 July 2017 - 31 December 2017
- 1 January 2018 - 30 June 2018
- 1 July 2018 - 31 December 2018
- 1 January 2019 - 30 June 2019
- 1 July 2019 - 31 December 2019
- 1 January 2020 - 30 June 2020: no files to report for this period
- 1 July 2020 - 31 December 2020: no files to report for this period
- 1 January 2021 - 30 June 2021: no files to report for this period
- 1 July 2021 - 31 December 2021: no files to report for this period
- 1 January 2022 - 30 June 2022: no files to report for this period
- 1 July 2022 - 31 December 2022: no files to report for this period
- 1 January 2023 - 30 June 2023: no files to report for this period
Senate Order on Government Agency Contracts
Pursuant to the Senate Order for Entity Contracts, information on contracts entered into by the Office of the Official Secretary to the Governor-General, which provide for a consideration to the value of $100,000 or more and which (a) have not been fully performed as at 30 June 2023 or (b) which have been entered into during the 12 months prior to 30 June 2023 are available on the Austender website. The amounts show the total amount expected to be spent over the life of the entire contract unless otherwise indicated.
The Office of the Official Secretary to the Governor-General does not have any grants, sale of goods/services, disposals and other financial arrangements that are within the Senate Order threshold as stated above.
Some of the contracts listed may contain confidentiality provisions of a general nature that are designed to protect the confidential information of the parties that may be obtained or generated in carrying out the contract.
The reasons for including such clauses include:
- ordinary commercial prudence that requires protection of trade secrets, propriety information and the like; and/or
- protection of other Commonwealth material and personal information.
The accountable authority of the Office of the Official Secretary to the Governor-General has assured that the listed contracts do not contain any inappropriate confidentiality provisions.
Reconciliation Action Plan
The Office's Reconciliation Action Plan is currently being updated.
Read the Office's Heritage Strategy.
Commonwealth Purchase Order and Contract Terms
The Office's Purchase Order and Contract Terms are available on the Department of Finance's Commonwealth Contracting Suite (CCS) webpage).