The next Open Day is Saturday, 14 March from 10am - 2pm.
Entry to Open Days is free and no registration is required.
Open Days are held regularly at both Government House and Admiralty House.
In addition to the 14th March, Open Days will also be held on:
- Saturday, 9 May - Admiralty House
- Saturday, 10 October - Government House.
The Open Days are fantastic opportunities to
- Explore the official residences of the Governor-General, two of the most historic properties in the country
- Take tours through the gardens
- Meet the Governor-General and Mrs Hurley; and
- Meet and learn about the work of the charities and community groups that the Governor-General and Mrs Hurley are Patrons of