Visiting Government House
Picnic in the grounds and Easter egg treasure hunt
Date and time: Thursday, 13 April 2023, 1:00pm – 3:00pm (Easter egg treasure hunt commences 1:30pm)
On 13 April, bring the kids (or your own sweet tooth) to Government House for an Easter egg hunt!
Enjoy the grounds, the views and a fun afternoon at one of the most historic properties in Canberra.
The event is free but you must register and numbers are limited.
There is room to spread a picnic rug, for children (and adults!) to run around and for all to enjoy the atmosphere and views. Please note no catering (other than the Easter eggs) is available on site – you will need to bring your own food and drinks – and house tours are not available.
Please be aware:
- Registration is essential, and numbers are limited to 250 people.
- Pets are not permitted (with the exception of service and support dogs).
- This event may be cancelled due to wet or adverse weather.
- Parking is available onsite.
- Completing this form does not guarantee entry. The Office reserves the right to reject your registration.