In most cases you will receive an email that includes a link to a webform, which will guide you through the process of submitting your comments. In addition to confirming your details, you will be asked the following:
- Do you know the nominee?
- Are you able to comment on this nomination?
You will then be asked to comment on the nominee’s contributions. When preparing your response, it is helpful to address the following questions:
- In what capacity do you know the nominee?
- What is your position/association with the nominee?
- Do you support the nomination?
- Do you have additional comments? (specific details of their service and achievements, dates, etc.)
Please answer these to the best of your ability. We understand that you may not be aware of every detail - please share what you know. It is not necessary to state what level of award you believe the nomination should result in, as this is determined by the Council.
You can also contact us at any time if you have any questions about the process.